Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Accordion book + Trinkets


Hey Friends !

This post goes after a very long break. I am resuming blogging after giving birth to my baby who is just going to turn one year this month. It brings back a lot of memories while I used to blog, and of course it was so much fun sharing and learning with a whole bunch of creative people out there.

Well, this is going to continue now and I would be posting my new creations, tutorials, hauls and much more ! Coming to my current creation, I have made this accordion book for a mom-to-be, it is to be used as a baby visitor's book wherein the friends and relatives can shower their blessings and bless the lil' one !

I have used Prima Heaven Sent collection and cutest trinkets from The Golden Trinket , check out their awesome collection of trinkets, metal charms , stones, pearls and much more. The shop owner Rukmini is a wonderful girl , she would help you out with any queries.

Check out some of the pictures of my creation below and leave some love !


The cameos, cameo jacket, resin flowers are from her shop.  There are pull out tags that give enough space for writing or for sticking some pictures.


That's how the accordion looks, isn't it beautiful ? !


The sides holding the accordion together.

You can check out all my latest creations on my facebook page here .

Happy Crafting !
Shubhra


Posted on by Shubhra | No comments

0 craftilicious comments:

Post a Comment